After a short break, the ninth DjangoCon AU is running in 2023!
We welcome talks about Django from all experience levels, but as a conference for Django enthusiasts, we also want to hear from those outside Django.
A tradition for DjangoCons has been to invite speakers from other web frameworks and programming languages to share their experience, to help Djangonauts learn and pick up ideas from outside the Django ecosystem. We would like to extend that offer to all our submitters!
Even if the framework in focus of your talk is not Django, or even based in Python, we welcome your submission! Just note that our audience is strongly Django/Python inclined, and may not know a lot about your framework/language.
DjangoCon AU is co-organised by Liz Holliday and Katie McLaughlin, and sponsored by the Django Software Foundation
- Multi-tenancy strategies with Django+PostgreSQL by Levi Cameron
- Choosing Wisely - How to Pick the Right Third Party Packages for your Project by Evan Brumley
- Swiss Army Django: Small Footprint ETL by Noah Kantrowitz
- N+1 Problem in Django Rest Framework by Syed Muhammad Dawoud Sheraz Ali
- HttpRequest: An unsung hero of Django by Curtis Maloney
- Building a biological database with Python by Alan Rubin
- DjangoCon AU Closing Address by Katie McLaughlin and Liz Holliday
- Beat the rush! Designing effective load tests for your web application by Anthony Shaw
- Using Django 4.2's StreamingHttpResponse and HTMX SSE to provide real time notifications by Dan Sloan